Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
What is included in a real estate WordPress website:
- A clean and professionally designed website that is responsive and mobile-friendly
- Easy navigation and search functionality for users to browse listings
- Integration with a database of properties for sale or for rent through several IDX Vendors approved by your multiple listing service: Diverse Solutions, Showcase IDX, IDX Broker, and iHomeFinder, or others; there is an extra cost for IDX vendors
- A form for users to request more information about a property or schedule a showing
- A contact form for users to get in touch with the real estate agent or brokerage
- Information about the agent or brokerage, including their services, history, and team members
- Optionally, integration with social media and email marketing platforms to connect with potential clients
- Search Engine Friendly website
- WordPress Website with the latest version of WordPress
- Videos on how to use your website so you can take charge, use best practices to create blog posts and static content for your website visitors
- Property search for your target market
- An area to create blog posts and promote them
- Connections to your social media accounts and a way for users to share the content that they read. One of our clients loves Grow by Mediavine. It is a WordPress plugin that allows visitors to share content. It costs $34 per year.
What is a Plugin?
A WordPress plugin is a piece of software that extends the functionality of the WordPress platform. Plugins can be added to a WordPress website to give it new features or to customize existing features.
List of Plugins included:
- Rank Math SEO so you can optimize each page of content for blog posts and regular pages; plus, a video on how to use it. The Pro Edition is $59 a year. It helped one of our clients triple his traffic to his website. The Pro edition is optional.
- Akismet Anti-Spam – to block spam
- Cookie Plugin: A simple way to show your website complies with the EU Cookie Law / GDPR
- Mai Pro Theme: for WordPress that loads fast on the page
- Mai Design Package of 13 plugins to create awesome content
- Ninja Tables to organize your data and a video on how to use it.
- Readabler – for Web accessibility for Your WordPress site for ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliance. This is a paid plugin. A whopping $20 for the company that developed it. It takes us an hour to install so the cost is $100. Other ADA-compliant plugins cost $600 a year.
- WP Rocket: to speed up your website; this plugin is $49 per year
- Grow by Mediavine is an additional $34 per year. (optional)
- And a few others…
- Hosting is $50 per month; our billing department sends you a monthly bill or you can pay $600 for the year. We are the fastest server that we can find so far. Speed is a ranking factor for Google and that is our focus for you.
- Depending on which IDX company you choose, the price can range from $74.95 to $119.95 per month.
- Analytics from Google is FREE (subject to change)
- Annually, if you choose to use Grow by Mediavine, we will send you a link to them. They charge $34 per year; optional.